CLIO AWARDS 17 | EVENTS/EXPERIENTIAL
YEEZY SEASON 3 & PREMIERE OF LIFE OF PABLO
LIVE GLOBAL LISTENING PARTY AND FASHION SHOW
- To debut the much anticipated Kanye West’s The Life of Pablo album and the premiere of his fashion collection Yeezy Season 3, we created multi-platform IRL / URL experience for fans worldwide.
CONNECTING FANS ACROSS THE WORLD LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
- On ground cinema production team with live edit broadcasting straight to viewers in cinemas and online.
- Live premiere the concert and fashion show experience – simultaneous listening party broadcasted to 765 theaters in 26 countries as well as online through Tidal.
- Performance art in collaboration with Vanessa Beecroft, showcasing the Yeezy season 3 collection.
- Models for the event were chosen through a public casting call, making the fashion show truly democratic.
HOW WE DID IT
- Streamed live in theaters and on Tidal.com to 20+ million viewers.
- Full HD and surround sound, creating a dynamic, all-encompassing viewing experience – truly immersive cinema on a global scale.
A BOUNDARY BREAKING PRODUCTION
- A rule-breaking event that matched West’s iconoclastic artistry, allowing a globally engaged audience to experience the Yeezy collection and album premiere simultaneously all over the world in cinema and online.
- An elegant, dramatic production that felt personal for cinema and internet audiences, despite massive viewership - over 20 million people watching live on Tidal.com.
- Fans reacted to the broadcast en masse, responding in real time to surprise artist collaborations, casting direction and Naomi Campbell's runway reveal across their social channels.
- Simultaneous social conversation eliminated the IRL/URL divide with an active exchange between global fans, celebrities and audience attendees at MSG.
- Ultimately, the Yeezy Season 3 show was the most written about event of the Spring 2016 fashion season with coverage in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Vogue, Billboard and Harper’s Bazaar among others.