FIRST EVER GLOBAL LISTENING PARTY
To debut the long awaited Kanye West Life of Pablo album, we created a democratic viewing experience, reaching Yeezy fans in cinemas worldwide
CONNECTING FANS ACROSS THE WORLD
On ground production team with live edit broadcasting straight to viewers in cinemas and online.
Live premiere of Life of Pablo album – simultaneous listening party broadcasted to 765 theaters in 26 countries.
Performance art in collaboration with Vanessa Beecroft, showcasing the Yeezy season 3 collection.
HOW WE DID IT
Streamed live in theaters and on Tidal.com to 20+ million viewers.
Full HD and surround sound, creating a dynamic, all-encompassing viewing experience,
A STRONG EFFECT
1. Transportive yet intimate show.
2. A rule-breaking event that matched West’s iconoclastic artistry, allowing a globally engaged audience to experience the Yeezy collection and album premiere.
3. The result was elegant, dramatic, and felt personal for cinema and internet audiences, even with over 20 million people watching live on Tidal.com.
4. Fans reacted to the broadcast en masse, responding in real time and breaking the IRL/URL divide with exchanges between global fans, celebrities and audience attendees at MSG.
5. The Yeezy Season 3 show was the most written about event of the Spring 2016 fashion season with coverage in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Vogue, Billboard and Harper’s Bazaar amongst others.